IT'S MORE THAN JUST A BOX
During this season of thankfulness, give a thanksgiving meal to a local family in need.
Every year, Life Community Center works to feed our local families at Thanksgiving by providing turkeys/gift cards and ingredients for a home-cooked meal. Last year, over 625 families were blessed by the generosity of our community. With the growing number of homeless, shuts in and families in need, we are asking for your assistance to continue providing this resource.
How can you help?
• Pick up a box on Sunday to fill for a local family
• Provide a monetary tax-free donation
• Conduct a can drive at your business (nonperishables such as vegetables, stuffing, yam, pie filling, biscuit mix, cake mixes, etc.)
• Send local grocery store gift cards for turkeys
• Volunteer at your local site! The deadline for giving is Nov. 15 for our Spring Hill campus and Nov. 22 for our Wesley Chapel Campus.